Good morning from Maine the place a gradual rain is washing away the final of snow that’s in my yard. We’re heading into the time of 12 months in Maine that’s affectionately known as mud season. It is going to be a very good day for catching up on some indoor tasks and maybe making some extra cookies with my daughters. We had a good time adorning and consuming some on St. Patrick’s Day and I imagine we nonetheless have a little bit of dough in freezer. Regardless of the climate the place you reside, I hope you do one thing enjoyable this weekend!
This week I introduced a new Sensible Ed Tech webinar that will probably be held subsequent Tuesday. It is all about create and promote your personal digital merchandise. When you’ve been eager about doing this your self, you do not wish to miss this webinar wherein I am going to share the teachings I’ve discovered from doing it for the final decade. Study extra and register right here!
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Chrome Settings You Must Know
2. Readlee – Know How Your College students Learn On-line Assignments
3. ICYMI – Two EdTech Guys Take Questions – Webinar Recording
4. My 5 Favourite Canva Options
5. An Interactive Map of Surnames in Eire
6. Watch Me Unravel an E mail Rip-off
7. Why You are Seeing Extra of My Face
Your registrations in Sensible Ed Tech programs and purchases of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas assist me maintain Free Know-how for Academics going. Buy ten or extra copies of my e-book and I am going to host a free one-hour webinar to your faculty or group.
On-demand Skilled Improvement
Different Locations to Comply with Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embrace Icons Each day and Each day Dose. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.