At Tropic, we’re dedicated to being a power for good past magnificence, in all the pieces we do – from sustainably sourcing our substances and by no means testing on animals, to planting hundreds of bushes and funding schooling with each buy. And 2021 was no exception!
We wished to take this chance to share the entire highlights, developments and classes that 2021 had in retailer for us by publishing our very first inaugural Stakeholder Report, which you’ll be able to learn right here!
After all, none of those achievements would have been attainable with out you, our wonderful prospects and Ambassadors. Thanks for serving to us to create a more healthy, greener, extra empowered world.
Don’t have time to learn all of it? Don’t fear! Right here’s a fast rundown of chapter 2021 in our Tropic story:
- We received 44 awards in 2021, together with ‘Finest Cruelty Free Model’ at Marie Claire’s first-ever Sustainability Awards and ‘Finest Carbon Impartial Model’ at this yr’s Glamour Magnificence Energy Checklist Awards.
- We funded a yr’s price of schooling for over 12,000 youngsters and supported 207 faculties for a yr.
- We have been thrilled to see a few of our Tropic treats acquire COSMOS certification from the Soil Affiliation.
- We marked 4 years as a licensed CarbonNeutral® firm and double offset all our emissions (once more!).
- We scored 100/100 on the Good Procuring Information’s Moral Accreditation Index.
- We turned Made in Britain licensed.
- We joined forces with Provenance – a sustainability platform that independently approves any claims we make in regards to the affect of our merchandise.
- We donated £150,000 to the Trussell Belief, funding 25 UK meals banks for a whole yr.
- We joined forces with Forestry England to plant and take care of a forest of seven,000 bushes in Queen Elizabeth Nation Park.
- We continued to assist good causes together with the Winnie Mabaso Basis, Reef Restoration Basis, Younger Ladies’s Belief, and lots of extra.